Lawn Mower Madness Lawn Mower Madness

Oh the joy.

I cant tell you howmuch I enjoyed your animation. I was laughing the whole time and there were some really nice "plottwists". Great job and keep it up :)

Madness Neutralization Madness Neutralization

WOBWOBWOB

Really nice and smooth animation you got there :D
It made the whole movie outstanding because it fit the music aswell. And the ending was just great. I loved the face expressions!
cheers

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

OOOOOUooooou sh...

...it was that funny x) the driver who falls off of the car at the end gave me the rest haha =) I had to laugh so hard. Keep these laugh-making shorts up :]

Our Sense of Humor Our Sense of Humor

<(o^_^o)>

haha two words: random epicness :D
I had to laugh during the whole movie haha Hugo is hilarious and the guy who eats his own foot... AWESOME!!!
make moooarrr pls =D

-F

G, Who is Nivo? G, Who is Nivo?

moarrrr :D

Way too short, but like you said there will be more animations like this =) I definetly look forward to see them! Keep up this good work.

M-Shack responds:

thx, im glad you liked it

TUKS Student Diary EP.1 TUKS Student Diary EP.1

hey hey...

...it's the hardy :D that really made laugh so hard^^
good job dude :)

dXbeAVr responds:

that actually apparently happened but i still deny it

Pain on the Brain 2 Pain on the Brain 2

wtf?loool

haha this was great! I laughed at every scene and my face was always like: "wtf? looool"
this definetly made my day^^

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Nice Ending =)

Wow, the animation was awesome and very smooth. I especially liked the slowmotions.They were put in the right places. The graphics were simple but they match perfect to the story and they way you animated it. I think your problem with the background isn't a problem because you're focussed on that what happens and you have to pay attention, otherwise you'll miss something^^
Only the transition from the first sountrack to the second (there, where he want to pick up that thing) isn't so clean. Maybe a you could put in a short silence and only play the sound of opening the box before this "ghost" (?) appears.
The end was so unexpected and it was funny to see how the 2 little ghosts came out.
I really enjoyed this animation :)

Keep up the good work!

NightShadowTWO responds:

thanks! i always wondered what to do with that transition! thanks for the suggestion!

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

re-steal ^_^

haha the idea is really good and the preloader really rocks :)
The music starts at the right place and the slowmotions are well placed too.
Noone should steal this holy button >:C

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

!masterpiece!

You're a master of animation!!
There isn't anything more to say...